The Conjunction THOUGH :
THOUGH : (conjunction)
Inspite of the fact that
(Though / Even though)
1. Though it is hard work, I enjoy it.
2. Although it is hard work, I enjoy it.
3. They are a nice family, though I don't like them.
4. I’d quite like to stir out, though it is very cold.
5. I’d quite like to stir out, although it is very cold.
6. Though we are in Chennai, we have not yet visited the Marina Beach.
7. Though they paid the fees, they did not take the exams.
The Conjunction THOUGH
The Conjunction THOUGH To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index