The Preposition ALONG WITH :
ALONG WITH : The Preposition
1. Together with
2. In company with
3. At the same time as
4. In addition to
Example Sentences :
1. There is always a bill along with the store parcel.
2. Why should not you go along with your son?
3. My sister is coming from New York along with my mother.
4. They are taking this TV along with that Computer to Mumbai.
5. He is standing along with his daughter.
The Preposition ALONG WITH
The Preposition ALONG WITH To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index