The Preposition AS A CONSEQUENCE OF :
AS A CONSEQUENCE OF – Preposition
IN CONSEQUENCE OF = AS A CONSEQUENCE OF
1. As a result of
Example Sentences :
1. As a consequence of the rash decisions of the government, people suffer.
2. His defeat came as a consequence of his over-confidence.
3. As a consequence of your laziness and rudeness, I am forced to dismiss you.
4. I lost a lot of money as a consequence of my risky investments.
5. Thousands of people have become sick as a consequence of poor sanitary conditions.
The Preposition AS A CONSEQUENCE OF
The Preposition AS A CONSEQUENCE OF To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index