The Preposition BY DINT OF :
BY DINT OF : Preposition
1. By means of
2. By reason of
3. As a result of
4. On account of
Example Sentences :
1. Betty reached the top by dint of hard work.
2. They have overcome the legal battles by dint of their determination.
3. We have to face this problem only by dint of our mental stamina.
4. She has cored the first rank in her school by dint of her ambitious mind.
5. We are as we are only by dint of your contributions.
The Preposition BY DINT OF
The Preposition BY DINT OF To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index