The Preposition BY MEANS OF :
BY MEANS OF : Preposition
1. With the help of
2. By using
3. Due to
4. With the use of
5. Because of
Example Sentences :
1. He was able to win the election by means of bribery.
2. He opened the bottle by the means of the opener.
3. We came to this city by means of his help.
4. We woke up in time only by means of an alrm clock.
5. I got A+ in Mathematics in this term only by means of hard work.
The Preposition BY MEANS OF
The Preposition BY MEANS OF To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index