The Preposition BY VIRTUE OF :
BY VIRTUE OF : Preposition
1. As a result of
2. By means of
3. Because of
4. With the help of
5. By the means of
Example Sentences :
1. Though she is not an Indian by birth she is an Indian citizen by virtue of her marriage to an Indian.
2. By virtue of my being poor, I am able to rise to great heights in my life.
3. He attained many glories in his profession by virtue of sheer hard-work.
4. He was able to win the election by virtue of good promises and plans for this constituency.
5. I got A+ in Mathematics in this term only by virtue of my hard work.
The Preposition BY VIRTUE OF
The Preposition BY VIRTUE OF To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index