The Preposition BY WAY OF :
BY WAY OF : (used to introduce a new subject in speech) = Preposition
BY WAY OF = BY THE WAY OF
1. In addition
2. So as to pass through or across
3. As a form of
4. As a type of
5. As a method of
Example Sentences :
1. By way of introduction, the president made some remarks.
2. We are going to Chicago by way of London.
3. They are making it clear by way of explanation.
4. He paid the fares by way of cash.
5. By the way of introducing the topic, let us have a film-show to explain the salient features.
The Preposition BY WAY OF
The Preposition BY WAY OF To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index