The Preposition FOR THE SAKE OF :
FOR THE SAKE OF = Preposition
1. In order to help or improve or bring advantage
2. Out of regard or respect for someone or something
3. For the benefit, advantage or purpose of something or somebody
4. Out of consideration or regard for a person or thing
5. For the purpose or motive of
Example Sentences :
1. For the sake of argument alone, we shouldn't say any thing.
2. We leave him only for the sake of you only.
3. For the sake of your family reputation, please stop using abusive languages.
4. They have paid their fees for your sake only.
5. The parents stayed together for the sake of their children.
The Preposition FOR THE SAKE OF
The Preposition FOR THE SAKE OF To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index