The Preposition IN ACCORDANCE WITH :
IN ACCORDANCE WITH – Preposition
1. In a way that fulfils or agrees with
2. According to
3. As per something
Example Sentences :
1. In accordance with the Government order, the company was reopened.
2. In accordance with your wishes, the meeting was conducted.
3. We have to make this transaction in accordance with the law.
4. What he demands is nothing but in accordance with our promises.
5. Use the product only in accordance with the producer’s manual.
The Preposition IN ACCORDANCE WITH
The Preposition IN ACCORDANCE WITH To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index