The Preposition IN CASE OF :
IN CASE OF – Preposition
1. When something happens
2. If something happens
3. In the event of a particular situation
4. In reference to
5. In the matter of
Example Sentences :
1. In case of fire, dial 100.
2. Take your coat, in case of rain.
3. You had better stay close to your husband in case of troubles.
4. We know what to do in case of emergency.
5. You have to make a visit to my home in Chennai in case of your arrival in Chennai.
The Preposition IN CASE OF
The Preposition IN CASE OF To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index