The Preposition IN COMPLIANCE WITH :
IN COMPLIANCE WITH – Preposition
1. The tendency to agree too
2. Willingly to other people's wishes or demands
3. In the way that is required by
4. In accordance with
Example Sentences :
1. Since he is going in compliance with everyone's wishes, he has no independent thinking.
2. In compliance with the demand for the supply of milk, more supply was rushed to the market.
3. It is expected that all citizens should work in compliance with the law.
4. All the workers are not in full compliance with the rules.
5. Our factory has ceased to work in compliance with the court-order.
The Preposition IN COMPLIANCE WITH
The Preposition IN COMPLIANCE WITH To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index