The Preposition IN REFERENCE TO :
IN REFERENCE TO - Preposition
IN REFERENCE TO = WITH REFERENCE TO
1. In connection with
3. In relation to
4. As regards
Example Sentences :
1. In reference to your letter dated 5th of this month, I inform that there is no vacancy in our office for the post of typist.
2. In reference to your lawyer's notice, I have to say this much. We better meet in the court of law.
3. I am writing this letter in reference to your letter dated 6th August – 2018.
4. We want to talk to you in reference to your series on prejudice.
5. We received an anonymous point in reference to the ongoing inquiry.
The Preposition IN REFERENCE TO
The Preposition IN REFERENCE TO To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index