The Preposition IN SPITE OF :
IN SPITE OF – Preposition
1. Taking no notice of
2. Not prevented by
4. Without being affected by
Example Sentences :
1. I went out in spite of the rain.
2. We all have to attend the function in spite of your sister’s remarks.
3. In spite of bad weather, the fisher-men have ventured into see for fishing.
4. She felt suddenly feverish in spite of the sunny weather.
5. He got the job in spite of his criminal record.
6. In spite of precarious financial position, I am getting on well without borrowing.
The Preposition IN SPITE OF
The Preposition IN SPITE OF To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index