The Preposition OF :
OF : (preposition)
1. belonging to
2. made from
Example Sentences :
1. Look at the colour of her dress.
2. Protect the roots of your hair.
3. See the size of the wings.
4. Hers is a dress of silk.
5. It is a crown of gold.
6. The villagers' fear of an earthquake is unfounded.
7. I am fond of swimming.
8. How kind of Joe to buy me the tickets.
9. He is a man of words.
10. His car is not made of gold.
11. This is not a tree of money to give you money whenever you need money.
The Preposition OF
The Preposition OF To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index