The Preposition ON :
ON : (preposition) = upon
Showing position in relation to a surface or support by a surface
Example Sentences :
1. The ball hit me on the head.
2. He jumped on the horse.
3. He jumped on to the horse.
4. We aren't on the telephone.
5. We have no telephone.
6. I am on my way to the office.
7. He went on tour.
8. They live on potatoes.
9. A car runs on petrol.
10. The pencils are on the desk.
11. He sat on the car.
12. He lives on doles.
13. Sales are up on the lasy year’s figure.
14. The police have nothing on me.
The Preposition ON
The Preposition ON To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index