The Preposition OUTSIDE :
OUTSIDE : (preposition)
1. To the outside (something sold)
2. On the outside (something sold)
3. Beyond the limits
3. Not in
Example Sentences :
1. I was just asked to wait outside the door.
2. Who are standing outside the hall?
3. You have to come outside this hall to take a view of this hill.
4. I saw a box outside my car.
5. My brother was outside the building when this accident took place.
6. It is outside my experience.
The Preposition OUTSIDE
The Preposition OUTSIDE To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index