The Preposition THROUGH :
THROUGH : (preposition)
1. In at one side, end or surface of (something) and out at the other
Example Sentences :
1. The train went through the tunnel.
2. He pushed his way through the crowd to the door.
3. The war was lost through bad organization.
4. The company is going through a bad period.
5. You have to go through this book at least once.
6. What goes through the tunnel will come out.
7. We went through the toughest period in our life when we were in Chennai.
The Preposition THROUGH
The Preposition THROUGH To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index