The Preposition WITH A VIEW TO :
WITH A VIEW TO - Preposition
WITH A VIEW TO = WITH A VIEW OF
WITH A VIEW TO is followed by the verb in the form of TO BE.
WITH A VIEW OF is followed by the verb in the form of GERUND.
1. With the intention of
2. In order to
3. With the hope to
Example Sentences :
1. With the view of helping rural population, many industries are established.
2. With a view to a settlement, the company offered allowances to the workers.
3. The school has to be remodeled with a view to children safety.
4. You have to study hard with a view to going to university.
5. He is repairing his car with a view to selling that.
6. The Opposition party has called for a meeting of all parties with a view of forming a new government.
The Preposition WITH A VIEW TO
The Preposition WITH A VIEW TO To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index