The Preposition WITH AN EYE TO :
WITH AN EYE TO – Preposition
1. With an eye on
2. Having one's purpose
3. To have one's purpose
4. Have an eye on
5. Have something as one's objective
Example Sentences :
1. She bought the land with an eye to making a huge profit out of it.
2. Whatever he does, he does it with an eye to making money.
3. I bought this house with an eye to converting it into a boarding house.
4. India is building its forces with an eye to gaining its military supremacy.
5. Save money now with an eye to the future.
6. She has joined his college with an eye to becoming a lawyer.
The Preposition WITH AN EYE TO
The Preposition WITH AN EYE TO To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index