The Preposition WITH REFERENCE TO :
WITH REFERENCE TO - Preposition
WITH REFERENCE TO = IN REFERENCE TO
1. In connection with
3. In relation to
4. As regards
Example Sentences :
1. With reference to your letter dated 5th of this month, I inform that there is no vacancy in our office for the post of typist.
2. With reference to your lawyer's notice, I have to say this much. We better meet in the court of law.
3. I am writing this letter with reference to your letter dated 6th August – 2018.
4. We want to talk to you with reference to your series on prejudice.
5. We received an anonymous point with reference to the ongoing inquiry.
The Preposition WITH REFERENCE TO
The Preposition WITH REFERENCE TO To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index