The Preposition WITH :
WITH : (preposition)
1. In the presence
2. In the company of
Example Sentences :
1. You're either with me or against me.
2. She gave a little wave and with that she was gone.
3. Are you still with me?
4. With profits up 55% the company has had another excellent year.
5. The window is level with the street.
6. I fill the cup with sugar.
7. I was covered with mud.
8. He has come with the court-order.
9. They are going along with my brother to the school.
10. What to do with this pen?
11. He is coming with his sisters and brothers to stay with us.
The Preposition WITH
The Preposition WITH To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index